Sunglasses, the nominal vertex value should be 0.00D, lens manufacturing deviation or lens and frame assembly does not match, are likely to produce vertex sunglasses
Deviation (that is, with or positive or negative vertex), if beyond a certain range, the wearer may feel like deformation, serious will affect the wearer's visual health. Corresponding to GB10810.1 "glasses lens part 1: single and multifocal lenses" national standard Table 1 requirements, the spherical vertex tolerance of ± 0.12D; cylindrical vertex tolerance of ± 0.09D.
Related Industry Knowledge
- When It Comes To Light Associated W...
- Anti-scratch protection layer
- Anti-UV coating
- Sunglasses advantages
- Sunglasses use common sense
- Sunglasses protection measures
- Wear sun lens will be halo what is ...
- The following are non-quality probl...
- Some points to buy sunglasses
- Classification of presbyopic lenses