Sunglasses lens types are roughly divided into: anti-reflective protective lenses, color lenses, painted lenses, polarized lenses and discoloration lenses and other five.
1. Anti-reflective protective lens: This lens is coated with a thin layer of magnesium fluoride on the surface to prevent light reflection, so you see things more clear and not subject to strong light interference. To detect whether your sunglasses really use anti-reflective protective lenses, you can point the glasses at the light source, if you see purple or green reflective, it means that the lens is indeed coated with anti-reflective protective film.
2. Color lenses: also known as "stained lenses", that is, in the lens production process, with some chemicals, so that the lens color, to absorb a specific wavelength of light. This is the most commonly used type of lens for sunglasses.
3. Colored lenses: This lens presents the same effect as the color lens, only made in different ways, it is the color coated on the lens surface, the most well known is the "gradient of the painted lens", the color is Above the deepest, and then down shallow. Generally have the degree of sun glasses are mostly painted color way to deal with the lens.
4. Polarized lenses: In order to filter the sun in the water, land or snow on the same direction of the dazzling light, in the lens to join the vertical to the special paint, known as polarized lenses. Ideal for outdoor sports (eg sea activities, skiing or fishing).
5. Color-changing lenses: also known as "photosensitive lens." Because in the lens by adding silver halide chemical substances, so that the original transparent colorless lenses, in case of strong light, it will become a colored lens, to do protection, it is suitable for indoor and outdoor use at the same time.
6. Sunglasses clip: sunglasses clip is designed for myopic group designed polarized sunglasses, effective anti-glare, anti-ultraviolet. Particularly suitable for driving, outdoor, fishing and other outdoor sports. Polarization lens technology, video resolution greatly improved. Eliminate 99% of the reflected light and scattered light, so that your vision more clear and supple. Lens special film to strengthen the treatment, the effectiveness of the wear resistance, scratch resistance, impact resistance.
- Sunglasses Effect
- Polarized Glasses To Wear Effect
- Discoloration Glasses
- Use Classification
- Lens Type Characteristics
- Face Modification:
- What Is Glare?
- It's Important To Know Reading Glasses
- Why Choose The Polarized ?
- Polarized Introduce
- Product Safety Control From Eugenia
- Display Our Company Showroom
- Why Choose Us?